June 21, 2006

I'm back!

Hey guys. Sorry it has taken so darn long. We won't have telephone until tomorrow, and there is no cable tv out here at all. The house is beautiful and very large, but out of town. We have lots of nice neighbors and the kids have already made friends. We are about 10 plus miles from the cities of conroe and willis, tx. Conroe is a nice town with lots of shopping!

Anyway, my in laws live a mile away, one street up from us and they just got dial up today. That is sweet! They also have direct tv, so we got to watch tv today, too! Chantz has to go up to montana on friday and I am hoping he will take Austin with. I guess we gotta go now, later!

8 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

Oh, and the puppy is getting big and doing fine! Her name is Mackensie.

Candace said...

Welcome to Texas, dear one! Hot enough for ya?
:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well--great to see you back!

Oh great One said...

I'm glad you are back and that everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Flea Treatment information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Rowan Dawn said...

Jayne- i hope so.

susie- yeah, we are still half unpacked and the kids beds are not put together.
candace- air conditioning!!!
r58- brandy is doing very good, growing like a weed, spits up a lot and loves her pacifier. she sometimes tries to suck her thumb! bruce is getting four teeth at once and is miserable. he likes water tho, so sending him outside with the kids and a hose works well.

ann- thanks!

ogo- thank you, me too!

anonymous. sorry about the fleas. we just use flea collars. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dawn! Glad to have you back. I hope all is well with the baby!

Lucy Stern said...

Where are you? Are you close to Huntsville or closer to Cold Springs? I live on the North side of Houston in the 1960 area and the Woodlands is about seven miles north of us. Hope you can handle the heat.