November 02, 2006

Still

We're still sick
My life still sucks
Chantz is still on the road
Baby poop is still icky
Post nasal drip is still gross
Austin is still missing school
Tessa is still a drama queen
Mom's food still tastes better than their own
Candy is still yummy
My body still aches
I still miss Chantz
I am still lonely
I am still depressed
I still hate being sick
I still hate public schools
Babies are still cute no matter what
My inbox still has no new messages
Bruce is still throwing things and driving me nuts
All the kids are still driving me nuts
They still won't leave me alone in my misery!!!!!!!!
Babies still try to eat crayons

13 comments:

Candace said...

You're still awesome - just look at the templates you can do! And your poetry. And magick. And I don't even know what-all. And you still take GREAT care of FOUR kids! Wow!

Rowan Dawn said...

Thanks candace! you are awesome, too.

JBlue said...

Hang in there. It always gets better, you know!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all get better soon but on a good note you are so right, no matter what candy is always good. :o)

Take care.
((((((hugs))))))

Margaret said...

I agree with Candace - you're STILL awesome and you have lot's of luck and good stuff around you.

Just don't let the dark stuff overshadow it all of the time. Easier said than done, I know... I'm STILL having one of those days.

Rowan Dawn said...

thanks jublue!

raven- candy is good! thanks for the hug!

margaret- sorry your day sucks, too!

Anonymous said...

I second the amazing talent of taking care of 4 kids. I have trouble with 2 and a half.

Hey I am always up for email chat or Yahoo! chat. I'm always reading my email unlike my posting these days. I feel too guilty letting email pile up in my box. I gave up on ICQ by the way.

Granny said...

I'm much better with email too although I'm trying hard to catch up on the blogs.

It's a talent to turn what could have been a whine into poetry.

Suzy-Q said...

at least the baby's poop will be colorful.

Rowan Dawn said...

aj-It took me a minute to figure iut what you were talking about.I get it now!

Rowan Dawn said...

granny-thanks! email me anytime.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need some cheering up. Go to my Blogspot and laugh for a little while.

http://flyinfox.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Flyinfox_SATX

Anonymous said...

that is fucking awesome.