October 31, 2006

Answers

  1. shaved my head TRUE
  2. went to 4 proms TRUE (I am a prom whore!)
  3. never voted FALSE (In the 2000 election, thank you!)
  4. was class president FALSE
  5. lost my virginity at 16 TRUE
  6. been married for 10 years TRUE
  7. hitchhiked across the US FALSE
  8. attempted suicide FALSE (Why did everyone think I did that? I am not that crazy!)
  9. been married twice TRUE (Trick question. I married Chantz twice.)
  10. was a cheerleader in high school TRUE
  11. had sex in my front yard TRUE
  12. graduated college TRUE (I graduated with my mother thank you very much!)
  13. can speak in tongues TRUE
  14. had 4 major surgeries TRUE (appendectomy and 4 c sections)
  15. am bilingual FALSE (Although I have studied spanish, french and latin, I cannot speak them!)
  16. attended numerous rock concerts FALSE (Not a one.)
  17. cooked in a restaurant TRUE
  18. joined a fan club FALSE (I was too embarrassed to join. I didn't know what I was supposed to do to join!)
  19. read my own poetry at my father's burial TRUE
  20. got my GED FALSE (Highschool graduate, baby!)
  21. joined the military FALSE
  22. pierced my nipple TRUE (The right one. It's closed now. PAINFUL!)
  23. am the only woman my husband's ever had sex with TRUE (It better be anyway)
  24. got my driver's license when I was 24 TRUE
  25. ate spaghetti twice a week, almost every week, for 15 years TRUE (Just ask my mother.)
  26. practice witchcraft TRUE
  27. have never colored my hair FALSE (My real haircolor is a closely guarded forgotten secret)
  28. worked in a psyche ward TRUE
  29. stayed up all night reading TRUE
  30. been arrested FALSE

Congratulations to my mommy for winning (25/30)! Susie came in second with 21/30.

4 comments:

JBlue said...

I missed the original. Bummer, too, because I would have gotten them all correct! ;)

Margaret said...

Wow, was I way off. But I am sort of a newbie visitor here so that will explain it.

Not sure why I marked suicide, guess 'cause myself have been so depressed I've contemplated it. Too chicken to actually do it though.

So which ones did Mom get wrong? LOL! My Mom would do well also but there are just a few that would surprize her.

Rowan Dawn said...

Margaret-My mom got the following wrong:
never voted
cheerleader (wasn't sure,lol!)
married ten years (she thought it was 11)
fan club
been married twice (trick question)

Anonymous said...

Hey no fair here you get a GED for graduating highschool, well I did.

Like you said pretty good guesses. I answered what I remembered from being a newer reader of yours.

It was fun I'd do it too but I don't have many outspoken readers lol