October 21, 2006

Google Meme

This came from Jayne and sounded fun!

"You go over to Google and type in your first name and then the word "needs" and run a search. Then report 10 sentences that start with "Blank needs" right here on your blog post. Sounds simple so here goes..."

Where it says blank, fill in your name; I googled "Dawn needs":


  1. Dawn needs a REALITY CHECK. (probably)
  2. Dawn Needs a Tripod (nope)
  3. Dawn need to develop more speed endurance Mike will coach Dawn, now who the heck is Mike. ... Dawn needs an energetic and fun style to suit her personality ... (huh?)
  4. I agree, Dawn needs to get over herself. I'm willing to bet her hits and readers would go down significantly if she stopped posting half-naked pics of ... (oooooo!)
  5. DAWN needs to set up its own account with Pat as treasurer, Pat talked to his lawyer about legal ramifications and procedures ... (No, I'm good.)
  6. Dawn Needs to Firm Up Her Group's Flextime Options ... is the first area that Dawn needs to address. (The only thing I need to firm up is my ass!)
  7. She needs a family willing to go the extra mile to help her work on her feelings and get past the hurt she feels. A family for Dawn needs to be willing to ... (Ok, this one is sad)
  8. I think dawn needs some man on man action! (This is my favorite)
  9. I am not saying that Dawn needs to be as mature as Buffy was once she started slaying… but don't you think that since she has had to go through her mother ... (Oh yes, a Buffy reference!)
  10. If Dawn needs to get a life, then tanya needs to get a therapist. So far I have not seen a single nice thing said about anyone by her, whats that all about? ... (ha ha ha ha)

This was fun!

3 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hehehe I have to try this one out

Rowan Dawn said...

marlee- i liked this meme, and I am not big on them!