October 04, 2006

Cat Dream

Salem, Ma's orange tabby, came sauntering by and let me love on him. He is a bit timid/wild and even tho he was our cat once, he usually hides from us. Surprised, I gave him the attention he craved, now he is a big black cat, but not Logan; they have different types of fur. He looks at me and starts crying, and he misses me and I feel sad. He has a nervous tick, my in-laws tell me- this is their cat (IRL Larry would never have a cat in the house) and he is self conscious about it. His head whacks people in the face when they try to kiss him and he loses fur like crazy. It comes off more like a sheet; they help peel it off of him daily and yet he still has more fur.
~~~~~~~~~~~

What an odd dream. I don't think anything is wrong with my cat IRL, but maybe its a reminder to get his shots.

Or maybe I am the cat and this represents my issues with being close to people. (I don't like getting kisses on the cheek from the kids. It's something I suffer through, but I don't twitch and headbutt, lol.)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

...or you could be craving a tuna sub?

Rowan Dawn said...

Mergaret- that sounds yummy! with celery, yeah.

susie-it looked like a big black fleece rug!

yellowdoggranny said...

damn i am going to have to find my dream book..everyone is having weird dreams and i cant find my book..rats