October 15, 2006

Enough

Ma finally put her 5 random things meme up on her site! I tagged her way back on the 9th! Go visit her please, she is still new to blogging.

Austin is sick with a fever of 101.2, down from 101.7. He has a cough, headache and neck pain, but not a stiff neck. I gave him medicine and put him to bed with a cold pack after a cool shower. I am keeping him home from school tomorrow.

I am feeling tired, too. I have been running around a lot today. We spent 2 hours at wal-mart shopping for Halloween costumes and stuff, after we had spent an hour at Kroger in Willis. I took Bruce home in between stores and had Austin babysit. I didn't realize how sick he was until I came home from Wal-mart with the girls (Hailey came with). Poor guy!

Hailey and Tessa got matching costumes- red "Spanish dancer" costumes with a long string of beads and black tights. Less than $20 for all of it. I also picked them up a kids makeup kit- not Halloween makeup, just regular little girls makeup kit.

C is on his way home already. That is so cool. We didn't have phone yesterday because someone thought it would be a good idea to drive into the phone box up the road from us, taking out all of our phones. No phone, no Internet! Ahhhhhhh! It sucked.

I have to go clean now, and make supper, and hope Brandy stays sleeping so I can do that, even though it means she will be up late tonight again. *sigh*

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope Austin feels better soon, Fall sickies can be just as miserable as Springtime sickies.

Someone hit your phone box!! Arrrggh! We have one right out front sticking in the middle of our yard like a sore thumb. I made a garden around it. (screw the digging warning) Hopefully in a year or two the trees will thwart the guy across the street from backing into it. (or my curbie trashcan.)

Candace said...

Oh no - sick baby! Poor widdle thing. And poor mom, too. Hope y'all can get rested and well soon. And being stuck without the internet just makes everything worse. On top of that, I guess you're having a lot of rain down there?

Rowan Dawn said...

Thanks margaret! and they didn't hit our box, but THE box- the one that serves this whole subdivision! It sucked.

Candace- I am emailing you the gory details.

Anonymous said...

Girl I don't know when you have time to breath! Those kids must really keep you running and it does appear so.

I second Susies request for pictures when you get them all dressed up.