October 24, 2006

2 word meme

Got this from Fyregoddess. You answer with only 2 words. Pretty simple!


1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Current relationhip.
2. When was the last time you shaved? Sunday morning.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sleeping, breastfeeding.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Blogging, emailing
5. Are you any good at math? So so.
6. Your prom night? Which one?
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? I dunno.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes, lots****
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? No profile.
10. Last thing received in the mail? Netflix movies
11. How many different beverages have you had today? 5 kinds.***
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine? Occasionally, yes.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Never been.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? I don't.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? Wisdom teeth.
16. What is out your back door? Yard, woods
17. Any plans for Friday night? Scifi Friday
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Ewww no!
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? I have.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? I have.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? I do.
22. Some things you are excited about? spells, food
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Red jello.
24. Describe your keychain(s)? fairy, sharpie
25. Where do you keep your change? What change?
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Long time.
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Suade bomber.**
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Don't recall.
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? It depends*

*Open for the cat, shut for the dog. Not a problem anymore, dog won't be jumping on the bed in our house ever again. She was adopted by a new family today. *phew*

**I've had this Suade Bomber Jacket since highschool. It still fits! It was big when I bought it for $20 at Pamida. I got the money form my Grandma Rose. It is a maroon color mauve color.

***Milk, water, apple juice, lemonade, oolong tea

****I'm in for $20,000 with Wells Fargo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly is Sci-Fi friday. Sounds like nerdy fun!

I don't watch much TV but about a month ago, I was watching old Star Trek: The Next Gen episodes like crazy..My wife kept saying, "How much Star Trek can you watch." I didn't want to answer that one.

Rowan Dawn said...

scifi Friday is what the scifi channel calls its Friday line up. right now it plays heroes (from NBC), Dr who (new version from England) and the new battlestar galactica.

stargate sg1 and stargate Atlantis will play on Fridays when their season begins. I record them, in case i miss them. the kids don't usually leave me alone for 3 hours!

When C is home we watch them together.

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I am so addicted to these things. I snagged it to my blog and gave ya credit. :o)