October 31, 2006

Did I, or didn't I?

I stole this from Susie. I'm going to make a list and you have to guess which ones I may have done, or may NOT have done:


  1. shaved my head
  2. went to 4 proms
  3. never voted
  4. was class president
  5. lost my virginity at 16
  6. been married for 10 years
  7. hitchhiked across the US
  8. attempted suicide
  9. been married twice
  10. was a cheerleader in high school
  11. had sex in my front yard
  12. graduated college
  13. can speak in tongues
  14. had 4 major surgeries
  15. am bilingual
  16. attended numerous rock concerts
  17. cooked in a restaurant
  18. joined a fan club
  19. read my own poetry at my father's burial
  20. got my GED
  21. joined the military
  22. pierced my nipple
  23. am the only woman my husband's ever had sex with
  24. got my driver's license when I was 24
  25. ate spaghetti twice a week, almost every week, for 15 years
  26. practice witchcraft
  27. have never colored my hair
  28. worked in a psyche ward
  29. stayed up all night reading
  30. been arrested

Post your answers in the comments section, please!

7 comments:

Candace said...

okay, I'll try to guess.
These are the ones I think are NOT true:
shaved head
lost virginity at 16
married for 10 years
hitchhiked across the US
graduated college
bilingual
attended numerous rock concerts
pierced nipples
ate spaghetti 2x week
been arrested

Rowan Dawn said...

Candace: 17/30 correct

Margaret said...

Here are my guesses, but please don't be offended if I'm way off. =O)

1. False
2. True
3. True
4. True
5. True
6. True
7. False
8. True
9. False
10. False
11. False
12. False
13. False
14. True
15. True
16. True
17. False
18. False
19. True
20. True
21. False
22. False
23. True
24. True
25. True
26. False
27. True
28. False
29. True
30. True

Rowan Dawn said...

margaret- 11/30 don't feel bad, these are hard!

susie- 21/30 you rock.

I love this! Thank you for playing!

Anonymous said...

1. shaved my head - yes
2. went to 4 proms - no
3. never voted - yes
4. was class president - no
5. lost my virginity at 16 - yes
6. been married for 10 years - yes
7. hitchhiked across the US - yes
8. attempted suicide - yes haven't we all tried??
9. been married twice - yes
10. was a cheerleader in high - no school
11. had sex in my front yard - yes
12. graduated college - yes
13. can speak in tongues - yes
14. had 4 major surgeries - yes
15. am bilingual - no
16. attended numerous rock concerts - yes
17. cooked in a restaurant - yes
18. joined a fan club - yes
19. read my own poetry at my father's burial -yes
20. got my GED - yes
21. joined the military - yes
22. pierced my nipple - yes
23. am the only woman my husband's ever had sex with - no
24. got my driver's license when I was 24 - yes because if I can't have mine younger neither can you! :P
25. ate spaghetti twice a week, almost every week, for 15 years - no
26. practice witchcraft - yes
27. have never colored my hair - no
28. worked in a psyche ward - yes
29. stayed up all night reading - yes
30. been arrested - yes Oh I can so see you getting arrested... sex on the front lawn would do it.

Gail said...

shaved my head-yes
went to 4 proms-yes
never voted-yes
was class president-no
lost my virginity at 16-yes
been married for 10 years-no
hitchhiked across the US-no
attempted suicide-no
been married twice-no
was a cheerleader in high school-no
had sex in my front yard-yes
graduated college-yes
can speak in tongues-yes
had 4 major surgeries-yes
am bilingual-no
attended numerous rock concerts-no
cooked in a restaurant-yes
joined a fan club-yes
read my own poetry at my father's burial-yes
got my GED-no
joined the military-no
pierced my nipple-yes
am the only woman my husband's ever had sex with-yes
got my driver's license when I was 24-yes
ate spaghetti twice a week, almost every week, for 15 years-yes
practice witchcraft-yes
have never colored my hair-no
worked in a psyche ward-yes
stayed up all night reading-yes
been arrested-no
Post your

Rowan Dawn said...

Ma (gail)- you got 25/30. There was a trick question thrown in there. You have the best score so far!

Marlee- 18/30 Good guesses!

thanks for playing!