October 11, 2006

Me Me Me

You Are An Apple Tree

You are quiet and shy at times, but you have lots of charm and appeal.
You are quite attractive: your pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, and adventurous spirit draw people in.
Sensitive and loyal in love, you want to love and be loved.
You are a faithful and tender partner - who is generous in sharing your many talents.
You love children, and you need an affectionate partner.


Your Birth Month is December

You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.
Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.

Your soul reflects: Celebration, success, and wealth

Your gemstone: Blue Topaz

Your flower: Narcissus

Your colors: Indigo, green, and blue-green

3 comments:

Greco-Roman said...

I'm an Apple Tree. I don't know about appealing though. I've often been described as appalling. Hah!

Fred said...

I'm a cedar tree. I'm nothing like the description, so I guess my parents fibbed about my birthday.

Rowan Dawn said...

Oh no fred, you better find out whats going on with that. haven't heard form you in a while! howdy!

cletus- you're funny!