April 26, 2015

The Secret- my notes

Only think about what you want
List the things that you're grateful for!
Visiualize what you want! See the end result.
Don't worry about the how.
Positive thoughts.
Money comes easy and frequently. Go for the inner things to manifest outer things.
Relationships :
Love yourself. Care for ourself.
DON'T COMPLAIN. Focus on what we appreciate about the other person. Write it down for 30 days.
We create our own happiness. Only one person can be in charge of your joy. Your bliss. You!
Health:
Thank you for my healing!
Laugh
See yourself healthy. Focus on joy, gratitude,  health and hope. Don't focus on the pain and illness. Don't discuss it.
Don't fight the things that we don't want! What you resists persist. Don't be anti anything. Be pro peace. Pro abundance. Be pro democrat. Not anti republican.
Be informed. Not inundated.
There is plenty for everyone.  Everything in the universe is energy. God is energy. We are energy.
Focuser on who toy are now not who you used to be.  You are the designer of your destiny.
I am getting younger. I am healthy. I am prosperous. I have enough money. I am loving.
My purpose is what i say it is. Inner happiness is the fuel to success. Follow your bliss.

No comments: