July 15, 2016

Whole30 Day 1 Dinner

I didn't get a photo but I stuck beef heart, yukon gold potatoes, onions and baby carrots in the crockpot with sugar free spices and seasonings. I made a .25 stick of ghee in the microwave, ate all of it (on my food and out of the bowl) and I finally feel full! 
For snacks today I had some watermelon and raw carrots. I feel hungry sometimes but I think that's my gas/ heartburn issues. I was supposed to clean today and I didn't do shit. Exterminator comes tomorrow. I better make sure I eat a big breakfast in the AM. I'm so not prepared. Last time I was prepared and it went to shit so fuck it.
I didn't worry about my carb or calories today, either. I dranks at least 4 half liter bottles of water today.
I'm tired. Watched Game of Thrones so nothing got done. Fixin to go read. :)

No comments: