August 20, 2006

Last night, at 3 am...

...Austin woke me up saying he didn't feel well; thought he was going to puke. I brought him some tummy medicine into the bathroom and he said it wasn't his tummy. His heart was raicing and could I take him to the hospital? His pulse was 220! No fever or raised temp at all, no sweating. said he felt like he ate a bunch of sugar. It lasted about 5 minutes or so. I called Chantz who was on the road and he said it happened twice in montana. He thought maybe he was having nightmares. I looked it up in my medical book I got from medicaid a while ago and it might be panic attacks. In his sleep!

He is ok now.

I am making Ma's (Gail's) blog pretty. I found a cute spring fairy that I will use.

Later

2 comments:

FruitfulSpirit said...

Not just a panic attack but one in his sleep! Sometimes if they are over stimulated by what they watch or eat it can bring on these attacks. Hubby has night ones all the time. But he is an adult! Scary stuff.

Rowan Dawn said...

Jayne- he was pretty scared; he didn't know what it was. I explained it to hmi when I figured it out. He has anxiety and depression and he is only 11! But meds make him tired. Hopefully this school can help him out!

Fruitful- he played a computer game, but nothing unusual. i think he might be feeling anxious about starting a new school.