February 04, 2007

An eventful day

Poor Brandy rolled off the bed! C brought her in to me while I was sleeping and I fed her, and fell back to sleep. She did not. She landed on the floor, cried for a second, and rolled over. I panicked at the drop of blood on her chin, just under her lip, but I was just a little rug burn/scrape. She's fine.

Bruce on the other hand, fell out of the stroller today at The Mall and landed on his head. That one hurt him! Poor guy cried and cried! He was trying to get out, and ended up getting out head first before we could catch him! He's fine now, too.

My poor abused children! I already have two r#tarded* kids, I don't need two more!

The Mall was fun, though. Bruce played in the kids center forever! It's a cute rubber forest with giant flowers and bees. He crawled over everything and would only leave with the promise of a ride in the elevator. Up up up! At the food court we chowed on Chinese food and Bruce rode the carousel twice with daddy. It was on our way out of there that he crashed to the floor. No big bumps on his noggin thankfully.

We went to Bath and Body Works and I bought Moonlight Path Body Cream. It is lavender, rose, violet, and musk and is yummy. I really like the cherry blossom, but C doesn't and I would rather not repel him, lol. I also purchased the body wash in a wee little size.

At Yankee Candle I got a short handled silver candle snuffer and a tea light holder shaped as a small blue flower. It is beautiful! I want to use it as an incense burner.

C got a new cell phone covers for himself and his mom. I can't tell you what hers looks like yet just in case she reads this blog before we get it to her. It is very unlikely she could find it again, but my luck, I would post it and she would see it! It's cute and she will love it.

Our departure was almost uneventful. Have you ever had an itch so bad you wanted to scratch your skin off? Ever have an itch so bad somewhere that you can't scratch in public? Yeah, I made a beeline for the bathroom. I really had to go, too. Then, I get home, and C points out by grabbing at it, that I have a hair poking out of my chest! He let me wander the mall like that. Oh, an yesterday, I locked myself out of my car at the gas station and he had to come bail me out with a coat hanger and a screwdriver. It's just been that kind of day week.

For anyone who cares, C just beat Doom 3 on the XBox. I guess he is having a good day.

*If you don't like that I called my kids retarded, FOAD. I am not to be taken seriously. :p

8 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

Yeah, I know I am. Y'all should no by now not to take me seriously, lol!

The itch thing is funny, because I know it happens to everyone, but no way anyone would get caught scratching in public!!!

I did pluck it. i had to fight C off, he is a big guy. He tried to pull it out!

Candace Williams said...

I got some lavender/vanilla scented things for my birthday, and I LOVE that smell!
My goodness, are you gonna have a calm week anytime soon? Hmm. four little kids. Probly not.
Well, keep on pluckin ...
:)

JBlue said...

Doom is one of my all-time favorite video games, although I've never played it on Xbox (just PC versions).

Rowan Dawn said...

candace-hopefully. i will keep on plucking and plucking and plucking!!!

jblue-doom is hard! my son couldn't play it with out chantz's help. he sent austin to the shower, told him I won't kill this guy that quick, and he beat it. he had to kill him again to our son could watch. he said that part was easy.

Zanthera Degore said...

Hmm with hormone thingy I have it has given me 2 or 3 chest hairs. Funny part is I have more chest hair than my husband now.

The itch, been there.

Give a big kiss for me on the little ones!!

Margaret said...

Those damn hairs! Badoozie is right, pluck it.

I dropped Katie on her head twice and she seems to be fine. The short-bus symptoms must be a side effect of her paternal genes.

Her little attitude, well, guess I'm guilty of that. =O)

yellowdoggranny said...

all kids fall out of bed, fall out of strollers, off the furniture, etc..they survive...
oh, that illusive itch...it's the worse..especially if you're driving in the car and can't get to it..ha..I got some stuff for christmas that is lavender and i love it...

Zanthera Degore said...

You're tagged!