February 08, 2007

A meme,or two

Things you may not have known about me… From my Mother

1.Four jobs I have had in my life:
waitress, maid, cook, dishwasher
2. Four Movies I have watched over and over:
princess bride, fifth element, die hard, never ending story
3. Four places I have lived:
New York, Montana, North Dakota, Texas
4. Four TV shows I love to watch:
Heroes, LOST, Battlestar Galactica, and Stargate
5. Four places I have been on vacation:
Disneyland, Disneyworld, Adirondack Mountains(NY), Montana
6. Four of my favorite foods:
chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
right here, England, Hawaii, right here
8. Four people that will respond:
Marlee/Zanthera, Candace, JBlue, Margie



From Northern Bound aka Marlee/Zanthera
6 strange facts about me:
1. I pick my head
2. All drawers and closet doors must be shut in order for me to sleep
3. Every time I help out my in laws, I screw up miserably (ex: water the horse and leave it on 6+ hours)
4. I like babies and toddlers, but older kids BUG me
5. I don't mind being pregnant, and would do it again if it wasn't a bad idea physically
6. I don't like doing girly things like shaving, dressing up, wearing makeup, doing my hair, or playing psychological girl games
6 poor souls I am tagging- Jackie Sue, Gail, Jayne, Ann S , Retarded Rugrat, Crys

**Badoozie- You will notice you were not tagged. Don't feel bad, it's just that you are incapable of playing by the rules. You tend to make them up as you go along, lol!**

13 comments:

Ann said...

OK, I did mine. I know you tagged me for the 2nd one, but I did them both!

Anonymous said...

huh? meeeee?????
ok fine

JBlue said...

Okay, I played. ;)

Margaret said...

Eeek! I'll do it tonight, I promise. =O)

katy said...

How does one water a horse for 6+ hours? Are you supposed to put the horse in front of a sprinkler and say "Okay horsie, you stand here and get watered?"

Rowan Dawn said...

ann- oo yay! thanks for playing!

badoozie- ;)

jblue- cool beans!

margaret- At least you only have to do one, lol.

katy- here's how: you take the hose to the water trough, turn it on, take the brushes back to the garage, close the door, get in the van and leave. In laws come home 6 or 7 hours later to find a really big f'ing mess. I am retarded.

Candace said...

Oh well, sorry - I was already tagged for this one some time back.

Zanthera Degore said...

Ok I did it but this one stops with me.. these things just rebound and I am memed out for now :P

You know girl. You have to get to the world of WP. So much easier to do themes. This new blogger has me confused. It's not as lenient or I am just too ancient in my html knowledge.

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit..i think i just did one of these about 2 months ago...farg..will come up with something...i may just make up shit..

Jayne d'Arcy said...

I did mine! :)

Rowan Dawn said...

candy- sure you did. uh huh, I sooo believe you. ;)

zanthera- I usually don't tag people either, but i gave in to fate this time and helped annoy 10 people.

jackiesue- whateva! make shit up just like badoozie....

jayne- thanks girl!!!!!

Zanthera Degore said...

hehehe What's with the Marlee/Zanthera thing? Don't make so much work for yourself hun!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see if I can come up with 6 things, I can never remember this stuff when I try to :)