February 15, 2007

It's a Dell

And it's mine, all mine. The screen is to die for, it's flat, and wide, and huge and it's mine, all mine!!! He he he!!! It is missing a brand new desk to sit upon, which it will have tomorrow, as well as a new throne for my ass; then I will take plenty of pretty pictures and will post them here. So for now, use your imaginations, or go look up the XPS at Dell. I am currently blogging on the old PC until I get all my files transferred. Windows Vista is very very different than XP!

Oh, and C's laptop came today, too. It's red and black, and has LED lights everywhere that glow ANY COLOR HE WANTS all over the darn thing. It's and XPS also, and 19 inches.

What did you get for Valentine's Day, hmmm?

7 comments:

Zanthera Degore said...

Bitch. :P

I'm still waiting for my bloody papers...

Rowan Dawn said...

Zanthera- Mwuhahahaha!

Margaret said...

I'm jealous. Hubby has Vista now. Guess, I'm just going to have to wait some. Enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

i got nothin. do you feel bad now?

really, i'm glad for you to get that, you will have SO much fun with it!!

yellowdoggranny said...

I am greeeeeeen with pc envy..sigh*

Candace Williams said...

Ahem. We're WAIT-ing ...

Rowan Dawn said...

candace- ahem, you were 2 minutes early. SO THERE!

:p