February 11, 2007

I'm going to Houston...

...today so na na na na na!!! We are going to The Dump to look at furniture. I can't wait. I also can't wait for my new PC to show up. It's a Dell! Woo who! This keyboard doesn't keep up with my slow ass typing. Jeez its bad!

I slept on the floor in the office/Bruce's room early this morning. Brandy woke up and I fell asleep with her on the floor. Blankets everywhere, lol! I think Bruce needs a bigger bed. He sleeps through the night in his crib, but Brandy was in it. He gets up out of the toddler bed and climbs in with us no matter how many times we move him back.

I really have nothing to say. Hmmm... 3 Italian ladies on vacation were thrown into a pit and then stoned. Two died. How awful is that? They knew one of the men! Sick, sick, sick! Know what else is sick? That creep who raped the boy he kidnapped 4 times a day for 4 days. I can't wait until he goes to prison. He is going to be someones BITCH!!!

I really hate people who make fun of "smart" people. You know the type. They ask a question, then the deride the person who answers the question, like, "Oh, aren't you so smart!" Assholes.

I hate stupid smart people. The kind who threw out dinosaur bones in Greek digs because they were irrelevant. The kind who swore that the Greeks had no idea what a dinosaur was, when they are surrounded by bones and even had them in their temples and drawings. Fucking retards!!!! Some lady had to prove it! The bone diggers and city diggers need to work together!!!

I hate it when kids stand behind me when I cook! And then come back repeatedly. FUCK! Know why? C stood behind me, and when I moved, he moved with me. Tessa will stand there like a brick wall and will not get out of my damn way! Of course she is 9 and I only figured this out this morning and I let every one in the house know about it. Maybe now she will move. Heaven knows she won't keep her butt out of the kitchen.

Ok, that's enough ranting for now.

6 comments:

Candace Williams said...

And a very good rant it was, too!

Um, maybe give everybody who's old enough a job to do in the kitchen? That should make them scatter. :)

Your new look is so gorgeous. You rock. Did I mention that?

Hope your day was faaaaabulous!

yellowdoggranny said...

wow, it's not fuckoff and die thursday either...good rant..
i always hated it when the kids would say' what's for dinner?' the minute I walked in the door from work...arughghghghghghh

Anonymous said...

i don't like people standing by me in the kitchen, because i move quickly from one thing to the next with a purpose, and having to bang into someone or get a glitch in my flow really ticks me off. i just elbow my way into them and soon enough they get the picture.

i didn't know about the italian ladies, at first when you said that i thought you were telling a joke, but soon figured out different!

Zanthera Degore said...

In the kitchen yup ticks me, and I sooo dumb down a lot like at work.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new PC!

Rowan Dawn said...

candace- yeah they would!!! thank you. and it was!

ydgranny- oh i know!!!

dozer-i should use my elbow on her. but then she would cry.... sorry you thougt it was going to be a joke, it wasn't. it's a real news story.

zanthera- yeah! us smart chics kinda have to!

thanks fred charles!!! i can't wait for it to get here!