February 01, 2007

Newsworthy, Blogworthy News!

Of all the news to blog about today, like the Boston retards who mistook an advertising gimmick for bombs scattered all over the city and shut down bridges and subways, arresting the evil doers, calling it a post 9/11 hoax- 10 other cities got the joke, however, including NY, or the other idiots who freaked out at a dolphin toy- a small glass jar with black and white stuff in it- which they thought was a bomb, I choose instead to fill you in on some real news worthy news:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be published July 21! Yes!
"Bloomsbury noted that this year is the 10th anniversary of the publication of the first "Harry Potter" book in the phenomenally successful series. The "Potter" books have sold 325 million copies worldwide and been translated into 64 languages, Bloomsbury said. The last book, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," sold 2,009,574 copies in Britain on the first day of its release, Bloomsbury said.
The Potter franchise is so important to the company's earnings that it announced the publication to the London Stock Exchange. Bloomsbury shares were up 2.2 percent to $4.40 after the announcement."
Ugh, blogger keeps sticking "p" tags into my blog- which totally screws up my look, since my "p" tags have special css attached to them. Why can't it just insert "br" tags like it is supposed to?

So I have to go back to the in laws to pick up C's check, 'cause I forgot yesterday. Then I am going to town, getting me a coffee, and going to the bank, and I need to find Brandy a thick warm pair of tights. Other than that, nothing is going on around here!

Oh wait, yesterday we went to the movies and saw Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller. It is awesome!!! Go see the funniest movie! And it is totally kid appropriate. Brandy and Bruce stayed at Jan's/Nana's house. Bruce was great, Brandy cried when she couldn't find me, so like the entire time! Jan said it was ok though. heck, that little girl loves me so much, or is so spoiled, that she would cry every time I left her with C for the first 7 months!!!!! Thank the elements* she is over that!

Do you have "febulights"? Come on people, get it together and take them down already!

*I am an elemental witch- I don't call on deities (except in dire situations and out of sheer habit). I choose instead to work with the elements. In other witchy news, I finally started work on my wand. I need to pick up some sand paper; I cut my finger with the knife, but kept the blood off the wand! I also kept the bark shavings, just in case.

3 comments:

Zanthera Degore said...

Hold shift and then enter for a "br"

Yay elements are yummy, gonna get drunk and use some tonight with the full moon it should be fun!

JBlue said...

I hope this book is as good as the earliest ones. She'd better not kill off Harry!

The Jedi saw Night at the Museum with their Nana and loved it. Can't wait for the DVD.

Rowan Dawn said...

z- thanks!

b-uh, i don't think so

j-I agree! Do not kill him! Kill the Ron, lol!