September 28, 2006

1999

Hey yellowdog granny, remember what we said about Scorpios? Well this guy, Cletus, seems kind of funny. He is a new blogger, so lets all go say hi! (Even though he is a Scorpio. Sorry, I was raised by one, and he's an ass.)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamscape dot com was already taken, so my new domain will be LavenderDaydreams dot com. When it's up and running, I will let you know. Finally, after all these years (1999 is when I made Clouddrifterz), I am getting my own domain! Eek! I am so excited. I hated picking out a host, but I went with one recommended by Wordpress, Laughing Squid. I will most likely be using blogger, but may opt for wordpress. I will keep you all updated!

8 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

iI always think one can do so much more with a domain. Wish I could change my Journal into one.

Candace said...

I like "LavenderDaydreams" better, anyway!

This is the first time I've seen Clouddrifterz - VERY pretty!

Um, when you get your domain and everything, are you still gonna talk to us lil ole bloggers? :)

Rowan Dawn said...

I will be moving this blog there Candace, so go for it!

Thanks jayne!

JLP- thanks for stopping by.

hi suz. (i answered her already)

yellowdoggranny said...

i will check him out..i do admit one of the big loves of my life was a scorpio....we almost drove each other crazy...but sex was very interesting..

yellowdoggranny said...

well he's a scorpio alright..it's that weird sense of humor that was a dead give away...

Gail said...

What's going on? Is every one leaving blogger? Are you still dreamscape.
mom

Greco-Roman said...

Thanks for sendin' folks to my blogger, Dawn Marie. I lied about the b-day on my profile. I'm really a Cancer (6/29/64). My dad was born on Halloween, so I borrowed his b-day. He had a nasty temper. I fudged on the year too.
shhh. Don't tell no one.

Rowan Dawn said...

cletus:
ha! thats so funny. i am married to a cancer and most of the people i blog with are cancers, also! you tard, lol! i really don't get on with male scorpios- and i can usually tell when someone is!

i bet your dad did have a nasty temper, most of them do.