September 26, 2006

Gobulous Hottie Bloggers

Suz has a new site for us girls and I am trying to help come up with a design for it. Right now I am in a state of confusion, which is easy to do when working via email. When she gets time she needs to call me! I swear, I am just lost.

I made something, but she thought the flower had a penis, she is so weird, but whatever. I should go, I have a kid to wake up and take to school, and a kitchen to clean.

Chantz went to Montana, but has a tendency to "surprise" me, coming home early to a messy house and no dinner. I don't like surprises. F@cker head.

2 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

Susie, you forget I use dial up! Email for me keeps me from receiving calls. If I am on the phone, though, then I have call waiting. You are lucky big c is gone this week, or I wouldn't be able to use it at all. His cell phone doesn't work out here, there is no tower! And since he is on call, the phone line has to be free. And I downloaded the google toolbar for IE. It is now my browser of choice. Firefox is being poopy.

yellowdoggranny said...

you need one of my big fat goddess's to rule your blog for women.hah