September 02, 2006

"I want my real mommy!"

In 2 weeks we are getting satellite internet! Finally, I can blog like I used to!

Austin's friend is staying the night. His name is Austin. They are playing terminator; they are underground. Boys are cool!

I have a candy addiction. Everyday I get a sugar jones and have to have me something sweet. Juice or coolaid works in a pinch, but I make many trips to the gas station.

On the 26th, the day after Austin's 11th birthday, we went to incredible pizza with grandma Alice. We raced gocarts and I did not come in last! How cool is that? Oh, and Austin took second, and got a cool ribbon... but I didn't come in last! We played minigolf, too! Lots of fun; we were there for three hours.

The kids had to get there shots the other day. Tessa went first; the second nurse had to lay on her, while I held her upper body and the first nurse poked her. Just a skin prick, not a muscle punch or anything! She needed her varicella vacs or she couldn't stay in school. That's chicken pox, btw. Afterwards, Tessa was all like, "it didn't hurt!" But her screaming hissy fit antics freaked out Austin, who then also had to be restrained in the same manner, hollering, "I want my real mommy!" and then, "I want my daddy!" He blubbered like that for another 30 minutes, ensuring that we couldn't go to the cool Walmart in Lake Conroe. His was just a little poke, too! He needed an MMR.

The next day I went back with just the babies, and got Brandy her (missed) 2 month old shots. She had 3 one inch needles JAMMED into her thighs. She cried for about 5 minutes, and got some ibuprofen. She has to go back in 2 weeks to get her 4 months shots. what a big girl she is!

The first day we were late, because Stupid gave me bad directions. "Go on the 45, take the 105 exit, take a right, go past the lake, then past the walmart. We are on the right." Soo.. I asked her if she meant exit 105? She said yes.

Note that she didn't tell me which direction to go in, north or south from Willis. There is no exit 105. After discovering that, and going north instead of South, way out of my way in the wrong direction, i figured it out. I headed back to Willis, then to Conroe, took exit 87 and got on Highway 105, witnessed a motorcycle accident, sent up some prayers, thankful that the man was not under the car with the bike and wasn't covered in blood. We got there and we had to wait because we were so late. The next day I was late again, this time because I suck, and we had to wait even longer. Why go to Montgomery to get shots? Because they are $10 cheaper per shot than in Conroe and take CASH. The other ones were medicaid only. F@ckers.



Thanks everyone for your support! St John has not called, and for that I am also thankful. And I did make it to the other Walmart, and it was all shiny and nice, and had different products. Expensive stuff, too! What's up with that? Oh, and Tess is at her friends house having a slumber party. Yee haa! Kidding!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooh, let us know how the Satellite internet goes. I've been considering a switch because Comcast has really become a "Piggy" over the last few years.

Walmart is so evil but cool. I went there for one thing yesterday and ended up spending $100 bucks on other things that I know I would be needing in a few weeks. I even did Christmas shopping while there!! I've never shopped for Christmas any earlier than December. Guess I'm getting old. =O)

Rowan Dawn said...

margaret- While at big W they were announcing specials for christmas, like radio controlled cars for $15 instead of $50. Kind of like kmarts blue light special. I have to be careful or i will spend too much money, too!

susie- very very cool! i recently got an outdoor faux wicker loveseat, 2 chairs and glass table set for $165- reg was 380! Pretty good deal, I say!

Granny said...

I'm okay with Comcast but it is a little expensive.

Let me know too, okay?

Why are you saying Yee Haw (just kidding)? Both younger girls were at a sleepover last night and I said the same thing (not kidding).

JBlue said...

I hate how they hammer them with those 2 month shots.

Candace said...

Glad you'll be back blogging like you used to!

I love going to the Super Target we have here - much nicer than WalMart.