September 06, 2006

I'm done!

I finally finished Gail's blog (you know, my mother, lol!). It didn't take me long actually, it just took me a while to get finished. It's cute; it has this neat angel/fairy floating above some clouds. All Ma said was she want something purple, with fairies, that didn't look too witchy.

Like that's a lot to go on! So I started with the fairy- I emailed her a bunch of fairies I found and told her to pick one- and once that was done I was able to NOT get started. It took me a little while to figure it out. It's simple, but pretty, and I like it. I thought thecode would take me forever, but it didm't; I must say this is the fastest work I have ever done!

Now I want to change mine!

Whatever. It's 6 in the morning and I can't sleep; Brandy can't sleep, and Rocksy won't go to sleep! So your commandment (hehe) is to check out my hard work at Cloud Nine.

This is cool, too. Found this: Starwars last supper.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! You have a talent, that's for sure.

Margaret said...

I love the colors and the feel. Wonderful job. I like your blog also just like it is. -M

Candace said...

Great job, Dawn!

FruitfulSpirit said...

I hoped over there earlier and thought it was great! Told her so in two different comments. It sure is pretty! You did good for your mama!