September 27, 2006

Ooo, new toys!

I have been known to pitch a fit about people using basic blogger templates. So, for your customization pleasure, I have two sites for you to check out! They are blog template generators; you enter all your information, links, blog roll code, everything! and voila, you have a new template. The styles to choose from are simple and clean, but vary enough that I think you will be pleased. Anything is better than standard blogger templates! Bleck!

Eris' Template Generator
Firdamatic

(I dabble a bit myself, remember.)

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i like what i have ..i got crazy for awhile and tryed to change back ground color and font color..but im a crazy black back ground and yellow letters..just toned down the yellow ..i wish i knew where i found my praying rocks...cause i love it ..just showed up in a email one day and i had my friend put it there..

Greco-Roman said...

Maybe I'll change my template too. I think I'll wait till I put me a few miles on my blog first. I just got started today.

Yer blog and template looks real nice, Dawn Marie.

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogging cletus!

Granny said...

Welcome Cletus. I'll drop by to say hello.

I think mine is sort of standard but customized slightly.

I won't do anything with it until I switch over to Beta though.

No matter what, it will still be purple.

Rowan Dawn said...

granny-purple is a good color. beta is fun to customize!

Rowan Dawn said...

suz, yeah right. you bitch at everything i've done! made up your mind about the hottie sight yet?