September 19, 2006

Big, long, heaving sigh

I think I might be bi-polar. This is the first time it's come to my attention. I have been getting hyper- a little spaztastic- over the top- and I notice but I can't control it-or calm down. Then I get veeerrryyy tired and bummed out.

I thought I had hormonal or emotional issues rather than depression. So I got back on my anti depressant because though it makes me tired, I don't spaz with it, pick my head, or get all depressed.

There is a word I can't think of, it is bugging me, and it describes how I feel. Weird. I need to go take a nap. My luck as soon as I get comfy, the phone will ring. It always does.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel... think I am going through that phase. Depressed that is but I think you saw that lately ::giggles::

Rowan Dawn said...

i know marlee- it sucks!

jayne, i dont have a doc here yet. grrr. my prescrip runs out after the next refill. maybe u should move south, lol!

Margaret said...

I am bi-polar and its nuts. Ruins my plans. I have found diet and exercise makes a huge difference - even better than medication.

Rowan Dawn said...

margaret- ewww, yuck! exercise? diet? me???? ha!

Gail said...

Dawn you inherited my genes that is for sure. The docs say they think I'm bi-polor, the regular MD's. According to assentments by mental health I'm not.
Just severely depressed/with PTSD. I went off the Topamax last Sunday. It gave me a migraine for the last 40 days I was on it, plus made me more depressed. The topamax is an anti-seizure med, that is supposed to help people w/migraines and mood disorders. If you think your bi-polar see a mental health professional not a MD.

Rowan Dawn said...

Thanks ma!

JBlue said...

Dawn, didn't you just have a baby? That would explain it all if it were me. And did. I mean, I went through this after each pregnancy, but especially after the second one.

Candace said...

JuBlue beat me to it. I was gonna say, didn't you just have a baby? Hormones can make you nuts when they're out of whack.