March 01, 2006

Just a quickie

...because I am tired. The bike is cool. We went out to some park area for orv's for him to practice. It was a but bit muddy. We let Rocksy off the leash- and she came back to us! She ran and ran! She loved it out there. It is raining today so no way are we going back. I couldn't sleep last night- I kept thinking about money stuff. I am very very tired now.

filled out a form from the bar none website (car loans for people with bad or no credit). Its cool because they won't turn us down! So I have been dealing with this dealership in Billings but have to wait till Chantz isn't so busy to really get shit done. He wants and SUV over a van cuz he thinks it will get stuck. But they told me the van sits about 8 inches higher than my car. Its an 05 Caravan. I might just see if he wants to go to Billings so we can look for ourselves. It has to have less than 50,000 miles on it. They really want to do this because their work month ends tomorrow and he'd like to get in a sale (the finance guy told me. I like him!) But they can wait. I am in no hurry. I have the down payment now so I would rather not wait.

Too much. Musttt ssslllleeeeepppppp...

2 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

I had a nap, sort of. Is it possible to think in your sleep? Because I kept thinking about the damn car! We are going to go to Billings, I think. Now we have to pick a day. I better get this house tidied up then! He's thinking Durango or such. The caravan is nice.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I love the template. Always good with fellow fairy-lovers :D