March 31, 2006

Little update

The weather was nasty yesterday but looks like it is going to be nice today. Chantz is already pissy, probably cuz I woke him up (at 9). I got up at 7:30. No school today so we could sleep in and I still woke up early. Got a shower and did some dishes and a load of laundry already. I should go change it now.

Unfortunately it'll be to wet and muddy for Austin to go riding today. Too bad, the weather is nice.

I have to go make sure the boys don't shut the curtains. My plants need sun. Hell, so do they. If they could they would shut themselves up and never come out.

I have a feeling its going to be one of those days. I better get cleaning, keep my mouth shut and hope for the best. Oh, and I just found out that Austins paraeducator is moving to Billings. Yesterday was her last day. This is very sudden and it sucks. She worked well with Austin. Now they have to hire someone new and start all over again. Yay for progress.

6 comments:

Candace said...

What's a paraeducator?
Oh, and baby check, too!!!

Oh great One said...

I hate it when there are big changes with your kids educators. We moved just as they were getting my daughter started with her special services. We had to start all over again at the new school.

Rowan Dawn said...

a paraeducator is a teacher's aide. in two weeks I see dr long. he will do an ultra sound, but maybe not that day.

Rowan Dawn said...

susie, are you retarded? ;P

I never said i didn't see the doc today, i was saying that no this isn't it. its in 2 weeks with a different doctor, because the ob has to perform the csection. my family doctor will either assist or be there for the baby. but i need to meet the ob and he needs to do an ultrasound to check my scar so i don't die. it really has nothing to do with the sex of the baby.

plus i keep telling you its a girl. if in 2 weeks we see a wee wee, i'll buy you a blizzard! if i am right, you'll be my slave! hahahaha! just kidding.

JBlue said...

Sleeping in? What is that?

Rowan Dawn said...

Jublu- I honestly don't know anymore!