March 04, 2006

one more night or sewing the seeds of love- dear god please kill me now!

I'm bored and I should go to bed but I don't want to he snores and I have issues just his breathing sounds bother me but I am tired so it might not matter tonight I think the dog is out of her crate and roaming around but I don't want to go look I hear her drop her stupid bone it is huge a nuckle I got in miles city today. she likes it. finally got a hotel one with a pool like I can swim like this my ass is huge it looks funny a big tummy and a big butt legs aren't so big tho I think it looks funny. need to lose this ass. so anyway we are getting a new vehicle and tessa threw a fit over packing want to only take ugly old clothes that don't fit I threw them up high for now told her to pick out a nice not casual outfit just in case and she went for the couple of old shirts I left out for her dumb cow. makes me so mad a damn drama queen i swear what to do with her? hung all her clothes up in outfits so she can find them ( I like to mix and match! That's fine tessa but you had them all shoved on a shelf you don't have to wear them like that grrr) I told her to pick out a fancy outfit after giving in to her ugly bathing suit and wolfy wolfy shirt- long story- more I gave more she cried. said pick one of these she said all that is cruddy so I grabbed all her new clothes that me and grandma bought and threw them in the box in the hall she says that's not what I meant. what is her problem? you won't have to wear it it is just in case we decide to go somewhere nice. I refuse to let her wear ripped, stained, old, too small clothes it is embarrassing and ridiculous she needs to let go already. some are nice but not appropriate for photos or restaurants. so picked it out myself. she still cried then finally said that shirt with that outfit god what was her malfunction? she does this shit to me all the time, know who else acted like that? my little sister. drove me nuts. I think they are the same sign what luck for me. drama drama drama want to pull out my hair. would rather listen to Austin scream and throw shit and stomp and threaten me for hours on end than put up with that whining baby crap: oh my life sucks! whatever not even close not compared to my childhood where people were actually mean to me and I mean my family. we get her nice stuff are nice to her don't make her do loads of chores spend time with her read to her but ask her to do something for me cuz I am busy and she throws a fit and cries. tell her she cannot wear that and she will brush her hair and out come the tears. I tell her stop tess I don't feel sorry for you. girl tears just make it worse please quit and so she cries harder and louder my god sometimes I swear! do I give in? not hardly! know why? giving in a little or even compromising makes it worse she wants more her life sucks even worse argh but Bruce is cute and was biting me today little bites and he giggled at me bit me on the boob! then he fell asleep wierd kid. gotta go to old navy- asswipe, fucktard has always missed it but not this time they have maternity clothes and kids stuff and goddamn it we are going stupid fucktard! I like that word need to get swim stuff for the boys and me- can't find any old stuff and maybe something for tess so she won't wear that ugly one I let her take make me gag oh but her friend gave it too her. argh boys are easier I swear I love tess she just drives me insane wait till she is a teenager I will have to lock her up! or become super good at reverse psychology or something. tummy hurts need to eat or something. goodnight now. can't get those damn songs out of my head either...

4 comments:

Candace said...

Um, have a good day, Dawn-Marie.
:)

Granny said...

She's what, 9 now? That sounds about right.

I just walk out of a room when they start that. Not always of course but much of the time. It's about clothes and "school appropriate" usually.

I let them wear some combinations that I wouldn't wear to a cat fight on the theory that it's their body but I won't let them look like hootchies so nothing too short or too tight.

I used to hang their outfits in little "matched" sets and they'd tear the closet apart unmatching them. Now I just hang jeans on one side, shirts on the other and let them have at it.

I hope to hear that you finally got some rest. You have sounded exhausted for a while now.

Gee, I wonder why.

Much love - hang in there

Rowan Dawn said...

yeah, she is 8 and a half. She stresses the half, too! Hootchies- that is so funny! I like shirts that show my belly! That is fine as long as it is meant to, not cuz it is too small, lol! And I just hung the stuff in outfits that actually go together. She can be a pain. Shes alright this morning. Maybe she was tired. She gets very miserable when she is tired. mornings and bed time are dangerous in this house!

Rowan Dawn said...

fcq- i quite agree, since there are so many of them around.

susie- i bet they acted like that cuz their mom and dad always gave in to them. its good you rocked their world. i think my kids do it cuz of the pdd. i am going to get tess diagnosed.

later