March 02, 2006

Not that anyone cares...

... but hopefully we will be going to billings tomorrow. I was gone all day on a run with chantz and started to get overwhelmed when I got home. But hey, I have all night to get ready. So I decided to take a breather and relax. So here I am relaxing! (And rewashing a load of laundry I forgot to put away!)

The car dealer was in a hurry cuz his sales month ended today and he needed one more sale to be associate of the month or something. I told him we couldn't come down until Friday or Saturday. Actually I told him day one we wouldn't have money until Friday. Like I am going to Billings without cash!!! And no we didn't want to buy a van over the phone and have it delivered, although it is a four hour trip. Did I mention that? Yeah, the nearest mall is either 4 hours east or 4 hours west. I really wanted to go to Bismarck to blow cash, but who the hell wants to pay sales tax on a vehicle? So Billings it is. I just could drive in Bismarck because we lived there. It is a very nice town. City. Whatever!

We need stuff for the house! Containers and Bruce's new bed and a potty chair and everything else! After I settle down I will put on some comfortable clothes and see if he wants to clean out the truck tonight at the shop or tomorrow morning. I'd rather get it done tonight. I am going to pack- I am not forgetting the stroller! Another shower sounds good, too, but I just finished dishes and the laundry is on hot tonight. I guess I will visit my blogging friends!

Later.

6 comments:

Granny said...

Let's see. Would I rather pack or visit my blogging friends? Silly question. Hi there.

Fred said...

Strangely, people do purchase cars sight uunseen from websites. I could never do that.

Rowan Dawn said...

I am searching right now for a hotel. We will leave tonight and stay over. Just got back from miles city. austin's bike would excellerate when turning left and shut off when turning right. They fixed it!

me neither fred! i agree with granny. susie, i hope so.

JBlue said...

Have fun in Billings.

Candace said...

Wow, ya'll don't have to pay sales tax on cars? In Texas we pay those on everything. But then, we don't have a State income tax. Yet.
I would not know WHAT to do if the only shopping mall was four hours away! Have a great time!

Rowan Dawn said...

no sales tax in montana- but we do have an income tax! eek!