March 15, 2006

My caravan, sort of

Since I am lazy, here are some pics of my new van from the dodge website:



Picture this in forest green. It actually changes colors; sometimes it looks bluegreen.






The 06's have bucket seats in the second row, with a space in the middle. I like this style you see here better, and it is what we have. These two seats both have built in car seats. I can sit next to Bruce if he is crabbing off back there, or one of the kids can. The infloor storage is great; the kids tend to just step on stuff.




I don't know if it does this yet, but the site says all 05's do. Now I can't wait for Chantz to come home so we can play with it some more.






There are a bunch of options we don't have, but we would like to get. The driver side has the power! My seat is adjustable by just pushing a button! I love it, especially since I bruised my tailbone. Makes getting in and out much easier!

Oh, btw, I fell down the stairs on Monday. I am ok, but banged up. We put grip tape on the stairs so it shouldn't happen again. Yup, Dawn slip on her ass all the way down the stairs.

I don't recommend it.

7 comments:

Oh great One said...

Nice van! They are very comfy to travel in but they are too big for me. I prefer a plain jane sedan. I'm boring like that.

I'm sorry to hear about your booty. You better take care!

Rowan Dawn said...

Oh great one- in a few months we are going to have 4 kids. we had no choice but to get a vehicle that seats at least 6! this baby was used, and we got a good deal on it. and thanks, the butt is getting better. slowly.

;D

Granny said...

I love my extended Olds Silhouette mini-van and to me they're not that big. Mine is older but running fine and it holds everything.

Had a Dodge Caravan before that and ran it until the wheels fell off.

Candace said...

Well, ain't you sumthin driving around in a brand new van!
Sorry about the tushy. Bummer.

Rowan Dawn said...

ha ha- "bummer"! well, its not brand new, but new to us. it was a rental!

Rowan Dawn said...

FCQ- that's cool!

Anonymous said...

Ow...ok, now I know what happened to your tailbone. That sounds scary...hope you are ok!