March 18, 2006

A rant

Montana just passed a law that says if a girl is raped and she reports it, she won't be charged with underage drinking and neither will friends who help her out. What? So before, young girls who were raped were getting charged with underage drinking? Did the cops have anything else to do other than harass terrified girls?

They passed the law out of necessity; if underage girls were drinking and got raped, they wouldn't report it out of fear of being arrested! My lord....



Mysterious drops of blood are appearing around the house, and the only possible source is Rocksy! This sucks! Now I have to let her out for no more than a few minutes and watch her the entire time! We don't need any mutts!



My tail bone isn't bruised, its some blahgiggleyblah otherwise known as part of the pelvis. Its just a bruise. Speaking of bruises, I looked at my bum in the mirror after the fall, but I didn't bend over and look at my bum. Chantz caught a peek when I was changing today. "My god are you bruised!" So I took a look, and boy is it black and blue! No wonder it hurts so damn bad. The doctor had me lay flat on my back yesterday; he listened to the heartbeat and poked my belly. That was the most painful day so far! My hips hurt, from one side to the other straight across my lower back. I think it was from laying down like that (and because of the fall). I had so many things to do! I just wanted to go home, but couldn't. I bought a foam "donut" for the van, but it doesn't help as much as I would like. It isn't big enough- its not my tailbone, but my pelvis, and it hurts no matter how I sit on it! Its comfy tho' and after I heal I think I'll keep it in there. Driving is so painful I can't bring myself to do it often! I used the heating pad (plug in kind) yesterday; laid it over me while on the couch. I fell asleep like that and it must have shut itself off, but by morning I felt fine. I got that thing last year when I had sciatica with Bruce. Currently my neck and back hurt, but Chantz is helping his mom with her computer so I its mine! I will blog thru thepain. I probably have a while- he's at his mom's, he he! (Double experience points on EQ for a few days, I may not be around much. He is psyched.)



Bruce is getting another molar and it is pretty painful. He is so bratty! Crabby and hitting, and throwing little fits. It's all I can do not to yell at him to quit or pick him up and baby him. I make him use the words he knows and won't respond to "eh eh ehhhhhhhhhhhhh"! It's hard, but I am trying. I don't want him to get spoiled during this painful phase.



My ultrasound won't be until I am 34 weeks, Susie. Dr Long will do it; he needs to check my scar and he will set the date for the c-section. I don't think he's performing it, but he will probably be there for it. He's the OB, Dr Swarny is family practice. I am also getting fixed while they are in there. Its just too dangerous to try to have more kids. More kids!? Are they crazy? I was gonna anyway! Four is enough! In case you are wondering, I am 29 weeks now.

Does anyone else think Drank and Josh (nick) is dumb? I can't stand taht show and the kids love it!

13 comments:

Fred said...

The Missus had three c-sections. We originally wanted four children, but the doctors advised her against having four at her age.

Oh, well...

Rowan Dawn said...

Sorry Fred, doctors don't like doing more than 3 c-sections, and a vbac probably wasn't a good idea by then. I would like to have a natural childbirth, but it just isn't happening. Especially since the fall. If I had broke my tail bone it would have been out of the question anyway. I didn't, but I did injure my pelvis and the baby would put too much pressure on it.

Granny said...

In California, if you are a teenage girl who had consensual sex and then changed your mind the next time around, whatever you do, don't report it.
You can be arrested for the previous consensual sex because it was against the law.

Or so the police told my friend's daughter who tried to report an assault and attempted rape. She, of course, did nothing and he got away with it except for being expelled from school.

Rowan Dawn said...

Granny- in CA it is illegal for underage people to have sex at all? Not even with other underage people? What kind of shit is that? And how would they know if she wasn't a virgin before? I think its a crock of shit. That cop had to be lying, or on crack!

You can't ban sex. That is up to the parents, not state law! It should be anyway!

It was strange before, FCQ, IMHO.

Rowan Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rowan Dawn said...

Ha Ha- It's supposed to be Drake and Josh- not drank! I am such a dumbass...

Rowan Dawn said...

Susie- what is the screen resolution set to on the old computer? Its probably set to 800 by 600 if the page looks funny. You need to change it to 1024 x 768. Right click on your desktop, select properties, settings, and you will find the screen resolution (this is a pc, right, not a mac?)

Oh great One said...

I had 2 c-sections. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to do a vbac but it was kinda cool knowing exactly when my son would be born. We were able to have the whole family at the hospital.

Take care of yourself that bruise sounds nasty and painful!

Rowan Dawn said...

oh great one-
it is convenient, although Bruce came 4 or 5 days early anyway! And he was huge! So he came out at a good time, or he would have been a big one!

I am glad you got to have your family there. last year we were in wyoming at school and we had no family. everyone was too far away. This year we are much closer to my mom and his parents and aunts, uncles, etc. the rest of my family lives in ny.

The bruise still hurts, but is slowly getting less painful. driving is stil torture tho!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Dawn, what happened to your tailbone? How did you fall? Once I tipped over too far on my wheeled computer chair and went boom. It was so scarry falling, not for myself, but for my computer equipment. I was afraid my whole setup would go flying as my feet flipped up in the air, but it was ok. Seriously, I was more concerned for my computer stuff than for myself. I had a NASTY bruise on my tailbone region...nasty nasty stuff. I didn't go to a doctor because I don't think I was covered by insurance at the time. I mean, if it was broken, what could they do about it anyway?

Rowan Dawn said...

Ann,
I fell down the stairs, on my butt. It happened so fast! We now have grip tape on them and I am extra careful. The baby was creaming downstairs and I was in a hurry to get him. Oops! My arm hurt the worst at first. I am finally able to sit, but driving or riding is still uncomfortable. You're right, my doc said you can't do anything about a broken tailbone but deal with it. I was lucky. Yeah, it would have really sucked to have knocked over the computer stuff! That stuff is so expensive and touchy! That would have cost more than a doctor bill for sure!

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://icdxmlca.com/ktsc/zeuw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bvcjhdqv.com/vdlf/modn.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://icdxmlca.com/ktsc/zeuw.html | http://sagndygv.com/dxzf/atym.html