April 06, 2006

Give it a rest

Well I got the kinks worked out finally. I just slept on it. I knew I was way too tired and burned out to stare at code any longer! Know what's funny? I fixed it today in a few minutes; I saw what the problem was right away. So there is some good to giving the brain a rest.

I finished the first three discs of Lost! It was excellent and the kids love it too. But it took too long and the kids haven't finished and I have to return them. I will just order them off of netflix and we will watch them next week. It was a spur of the moment thing anyway.

Bruce has learned to scream and hit! Not hard, its kinda cute, but I can't let him get away with it. And I tell him not to scream and to use his words. It can't be ignored, but it can't be rewarded either. He's just so incredibly cute.

The older two are at the boys and girls club for open house as guests. I should have signed them up last September! Oh well. At least now I know where all the kids in this town are! The place was packed and I think they will love it. I just have to scrape up the extra $50. So I am going to call Chantz and see what we can do.

Later
;D

5 comments:

Fred said...

Love the new look, Dawn. As for Lost, I've never seen it. I guess I'm missing something?

Rowan Dawn said...

thank you fred!!! Lost is a good tv show. i missed the first season so I rented it.

Rowan Dawn said...

FCQ: I miss shows for the same reason. I always forget to watch CSI. I can remember Gilmore Girls on Tuesdays and Sci Fi shows on Fridays and that's it! I love South Park and I missed it this week! My husband told me I was supposed to set the vcr up to record it for him and had I done that...
Oops! ;D

Oh great One said...

I didn't watch Lost in the beginning. I missed the first few and figured I'd be "lost" so I didn't watch it. Then by accident I caught an episode and was hooked! Wednesdays episode was soo trippy!

Rowan Dawn said...

Oh great One-

I am not watching the new ones because I am so far behind. The pilot episode is awesome. The first episodes give backgrounds (memories) for the main characters.