April 09, 2006

Yesterday Sucked

It was just awful. Tessa's friend spent the night on Friday and the kids fought over her the whole time. It didn't help that she developed a crush on Austin. (Why on earth..?) I didn't realize I forgot to take my meds till 2 or so. I just couldn't handle the stress. Or the stupid. I have definitely had enough with the stupid! Their friend couldn't beleive how disrespectful the kids were to me or that they refused to do anything for themselves without oodles of complaining. And chores?

So I made a decision. The kids did there chores today, whining and all. I've had enough. And someone got into my car again. The sliding door was wide open! It's locked now, and will continue to be. Nothing was missing. This is just wierd. No one ever did anything to my car or truck. Should I worry? There is a very expensive dirt bike in the back of the truck. It's probably worth more than the pickup it sits in. Seriously.

1 comment:

Rowan Dawn said...

I don't get it.