April 13, 2006

This is interesting...

Here is a meme I picked up at Northernbound

Search your birthday minus the year at Wikipedia and list 3 events, 2 births, and one death. Here's mine:

December 29, ----:

events:
#1845 - Republic of Texas and United States agree to annexation of Texas. Texas is admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
#1890 - Wounded Knee Massacre: The United States soldiers massacre over 400 men, women and children of the
#1975 - A bomb explodes at New York City's LaGuardia Airport killing 11. *this is the year I was born*

births:
#1808 - Andrew Johnson, 17th President of the United States (d. 1875)
#1972 - Jude Law, British actor
(10 actresses, 13 singers/musicians)

deaths:
#1170 - Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury (assassinated)
(8 writers/poets, 4 clergy, 4 actors, 2 artists, 2 musicians , 2 mathemeticians, etc.) Isn't that wierd?


Let me know yours ok?

3 comments:

Granny said...

I posted mine on granny and forgot to leave you a comment.

My birthday is 4-19 which means Patriot's Day which means Okla City bombings and Waco.

Rowan Dawn said...

Thank you Granny! At least someone was willing to participate!

;D

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Dawn Marie,

A pretty name, mines Janice Marie glad to met you. I found you through Granny (Ann) I did your meme too and posted it on my blog Lady Jan's home.

Janice~