April 19, 2006

I need your help!

The baby is coming in 4 weeks or so, and I don't have a name picked out! I have 4 I like for a girl, and none at all for a boy! Today I would like you to vote on the girls name that you like, umkay?

Here they are:
  1. Lorelai
  2. Ehlana
  3. Rory
  4. Laura
I know they are a bit unusual, but that is what I want. I am not saying I will go with what you all vote on, but it will help influence me, I hope! And so the vote isn't tainted, I would like you to send your vote via email, please. After everyone has voted I will post the outcome. I just don't want anyone to be influenced by what others have voted for, lol! So to keep y'all honest, I am not allowing comments on this post.

My email address is: dawndschaak@gmail.com. One of those names above belonged to both my sister and my grandmother. Can you guess which one?


*** This is not voluntary. You MUST participate or I will hunt you down and make you babysit for my children! I will harass and harangue you until you give in to me! I have kids- I know how to do this!!! ;D ***