February 24, 2006

I am still sick. It has moved to my chest. I even drank tea! Black of course because I think sweetened tea is discusting. And I am burping up the fish oil pill I took. Bleck.

I am all sweaty and gross- I took a shower last night before bed! I have an itchy cough and I am so tired. It snowed, the kids are home (no school today, but they had school on Monday, go figure) and the boys are playing xbox. A dumb shrek game that they don't like; they must be bored. Who knows what Tessa is doing. Maybe she will let me read to her. This way I get to read a book and not get shit for it. Reading is very addictive.

Gotta go now, bye!

5 comments:

Granny said...

My mom used to give us cod liver oil for the vitamin d. We were always burping up fish oil even when healthy.

I feel your pain. Get better soon.

Rowan Dawn said...

Thank you! These pills are high in omega 3 and we are supposed to take up to three a day! Its bad enough I drank the tea (not green- I just can't) and there is no way I can take two more fish oil pills!

katy said...

My husband was trying to get me to take fish-oil pills once upon a time.

I, like the very-mature, very-grown-up, very independent woman I am, hid the pills in the plants outside. Blech, hate those things.

Get better soon girly.

Rowan Dawn said...

katy- lmao-painfully!

Unknown said...

i hope you feel better soon. now i remember why i never take those fish pills. lol