February 17, 2006

"Tha's Ka Ka!"

Yum, we bought some Bar S polish dogs yesterday! They are so good! Or at least we think so. I offered Bruce a piece of it and like a good boy who tries and loves everything, he shoved it in his mouth, bun and all. Oh my! You should have seen the look on his face as he spit it out! He was disgusted!

Later, when Tessa came home from school, I offered her one. She likes them, too. She putz's around the kitchen for a few minuses and then sits in the rocking chair, polish dog and bun in hand. My little sweetie poo walks up to her, points at her food and emphatically exclaims, "Tha's Ka Ka!" If he could have, I am sure he would have put it in the garbage for her. It was sooo very funny! I think he was warning Tessa of the dangers of polish sausage!

Isn't he cute?



It is very cold here, about 20 below. I told Austin to sit in the car as he waited for the bus. But he stood there in the cold (uh, gee George...) I am like, Austin, get in the car!!! And the dumb bitch I call a dog? She takes off through the front door and out into the cold! And what do I think? You stupid dog, I hope you get run over and die! I hate you! Hmm, I really thought I had gotten over that. I am afraid because she is dangerous to strangers. She would probably bite someone who approached her. Plus she is a pure bred. Someone might (try to ) steal her. Then they would get bit! Did I mention it is freezing out? I got some baloney and tracked her down and got her in pretty quick. I hope this doesn't become a game of escape-get-baloney. Then I will get really mad!

Poor baby...

6 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

Jade-
They say the silliest things! He can barely talk, but we heard that loud and clear!

Granny said...

Kids are so funny.

Mine like Bar S Polish Dogs (or any other kind) better than hot dogs.

Rowan Dawn said...

Granny- mine too. They won't even eat a hotdog!

JBlue said...

That's funny. I love that age!

katy said...

Hehe, can you imagine when they all get a little older then suddenly find out "Mom put this stuff on the internet?!?!" Teehee. They are really precious.

Rowan Dawn said...

FCQ-

Awww... go play in the snow. And post pics of your snow angels. Hey, do you believe in angels? I know you don't beleive in satan/demons, but I am just a very curious person, catlike.

;D