February 12, 2006

It's Sunday!

I have a doll I am working on for a contest that I haven't finished yet. I know if I start I won't be able to stop untill it's done, so its on the backburner.

I spent yesterday working on a new template for Fred CQ. I couldn't get the blogger code to work in the new layout, so I simply customized his old one. I made the header graphic, it looks pretty cool. I would have saved much time just using the old one to begin with. I don't know why it wouldn't work, I have made many of my own. Probably a simple mistake!

Chantz never came home this morning, so I figured they were delivering the tools. I got a hold of him in Sidney (oddly, there is no coverage between towns!) and he is on his way to Williston, then hopefully he will come home. I really need the car! Gee wiz, they could of dropped it off on their way through town! But its ok, they are in a hurry and will be home in a few hours- three, maybe?

I am staying off, because if I start anything today I won't be able to stop! I am going upstairs to read The Mystery of Ireta.

8 comments:

Fred said...

Oh, there goes Susie again. We must get her to the doctor.

Rowan Dawn said...

Ok readers, we have talked about how dense Miss Susie is. Here is my quoted comment from FCQ's:

"my blog wasn't always "dreamscape". It once was totally Dawn's Hell, with a very dark template. And my address is still dawnshell.blogspot.com... So why didn't these gals think I was scary? I never thought you were scary, but I am a bit different. I love Southpark and everything irreverent! It is just really wierd."

Here I am, complaining that no one thinks I am scary, and SHE blows it all out of proportion and thinks I called her dumb!

*rotflmao!*

Fred has it right she needs a doc- she is sick to today so I guess we can blame it on her health, not her age.

And you better hury with that milk, ok? We are getting thirsty!

;P

Rowan Dawn said...

At the bottom of my comment at FCQ's I asked how people could be so dumb as to call a child actress a bitch because of the role she played on Little House on the Prairie.

Wow. That's a long stretch, even for Susie.

;P

Lucy Stern said...

Hope you get the car soon...

eyes_only4him said...

great job on the template..i wish i had that kinda know how...

you and suzie fight like an old married couple...heehee

keesh said...

I like your blog. got it from Susie's. It is really cool. I will come back and visit again when I can keep my eyes open longer :). I am so tired...have a good night.

katy said...

Oh so milk you like huh Dawn?

I'll throw my hat in and say you scare me you doll-making, non-orange-juice-drinking, template-writing mistress of the kinda-purply-pretty underworld!

Okay, so maybe you need a new title, but still. You are very intimidating. *wink*

Hope you get that car soon.

Rowan Dawn said...

Hi kish, hi katy, hi christina, lucy and fredcq! I am going to make a new post now! Later!