February 10, 2006

La de da...

Chantz is coming home! He should be here late tomorrow night sometime. Hopefully he will get to stay, but if he does I may not be around for a few days, so don't spaz on me, now...

How about a list of some of the things I have done lately:
  • Left the lights on in the truck and killed the battery. It is still dead and there is no one to help me get my car which I...
  • Left at my MIL's house and we are out of milk. So I have to walk 8 blocks to Loaf and Jug tomorrow. Just great.
  • Dyed my hair, finally. I think I was just bored with that color and that's why I put off doing it. I used a darker shade of red (burgundy, Garnier 100% Color) by the same brand as the lighter red. This one has more brown in it. The other was bright, but faded to carrot...
  • Found out that my baby likes it when the kids smell his feet
  • Smacked Rocksy's butt and gave her a major scolding like you wouldn't believe. Do you know what she did? She chewed on my bamboo stir fry spoon that I have had for 12 years!!!! It was the best wooden spoon ( it is almost flat) I have ever had, and was indestructible, or so I thought. Dumb *****! I think it may still be usable, but still makes me mad. It just isn't the same. So if someone wants to buy me a new Bamboo spoon...
  • Trained Rocksy today. In the house, on the leash: heel, sit, heel, sit, down, stay (all with "good girl" praises). Then I had her sit, let go the leash, backed up a few feet and had her stay. Then I squatted down and called her to me and she came! But do you know what she did then? SHE PEED! Right on my carpet. We tried it again, she peed again! This is submissive peeing and it is the first time she has ever done that "for" me. I think it was last nights scolding (she pouted in the entry way for a long time afterwards) that did it.
That's all I can think of right now. I am going to pee and then read my book, The Mystery of Ireta by Anne McCaffrey.

;D

9 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

She's not scared of me, she realizes that I am the leader of the "pack" and she pees in submission- not a lot (of pee), but a little. This dog loves me now. She is getting annoying though, because she doesn't want anything to do with me until I play with Bruce. Then she gets in between us; I think she is jealous and I have to stop this. Maybe if I make her play with me while Bruce is sleeping (she tends to sleep when he sleeps!) she won't be such a pest. We use a choke collar for training, and it is what gets her in line. Oh, and I have been using my Mary Kay everday and everynight since you said something, so there!
I have messed up my hair before, but I have also fixed it. The trick is to stay close to your natural hair color (don't do something drastic on your own) and tone. If you have ash blond or brown hair, use ash or neutral colors- do not use a golden! And vice versa for gold or red tones, don't use ash. Also, if your hair long hair (anything beneath your shoiulders) you have to use two boxes of color. I won't bleach my own hair again- that sucks! I did mess that up, so I went red to cover it. I like it much better than my dishwater blonde hair anyway. Oh, and read the box, every bit of it. Go to the websites of all the products, and use their virtual makeovers to find the best color for you and find dying tips. I know what i know from experience and research. If something has instructions, I read them. OH, AND DO THE STRAND TEST! This will show you what your hair will look like when done. If it comes out icky, toss it.

FCQ- that's funny. I only do that in the pickip, make that we. It doesn't "ding" when we leave the lights on!

Rowan Dawn said...

Wow, susie, not only are you dense, but you also can't READ.
"So I have to walk 8 blocks to Loaf and Jug tomorrow."

Blocks, Susie, I had to walk 8 blocks. Not miles. So there. And I don't know anyone in town. I could have asked my neighbor, but I didn't think of it and she isn't always in MT. I don't know her husband.

I suppose I could have called (uncle) Mike in ND to get (aunt) Sheila's number to ask her to help, which I am sure she would if she were home (she lives way out of town.) If it were something major, or if Chantz wasn't coming home tonight, I probably would call. Its ok, I needed the exercise anyway.

Unknown said...

aww the poor doggie. LOL. The best thing I found for chewing was this stuff called bitter apple. you spray it on whatever you don't want them to chew and they hate the taste. I even used it on my daughters jacket, because she wouldn't stop chewing the top part of the zipper. hehe....boy did she get a nasty surprise. hehehe.

eyes_only4him said...

ok I cant stop laughing at suzies commnets....

Rowan Dawn said...

just_christina- susie is nuts, huh?

Mrs Diamond, I wonder if that stuff would work for the things that don't get sprayed? Probably not with my dog, she is a freakin princess! Once I get her good at something, she gets worse at something else. If I neglet the forst thing, she'll get worse at that too. I just can't keep up. Raising dogs shouldn't be this much work!

Susie, tell me more about that bark collar, would ya?

Fred said...

Heckuva list, Dawn, you've been busy!

It's always fun to watch you and Susie go back and forth.

And, she is dense, isn't she? :)

Rowan Dawn said...

Wow guys, if susie is senile already, how is Fred surviving? He's older than her!! (not cq, the other one, lol)

Are you ok fred, do we need to call a doctor? Susie needs one.

She needs a special one!

So ha!

Granny said...

I was here last night. I must have been laughing to hard to comment.

I met another Dawn Marie today. It was right on her name tag at the hospital. She says there are two working at the hospital and it's really confusing.

Told her I'd say hi to you from one Dawn Marie to another. So hi there.

Rowan Dawn said...

Granny- that name is pretty popular. I just go by my first name IRL, but I like using both here. The stat counter says that people find my blog by searching for my name (with some naughty things, sometimes, too!)

This post did get pretty funny!