December 28, 2006

Alphabet Meme

I got this at Strange Dark Gypsy Girl's.

A- Available or single? Married
B- Best Friend? Chantz and Bruce! Plus my blogging pals susie and marlee and candace and granny and and and and....
C- Cake or pie? Banana nut cake with maple frosting. or chocolate!
D- Drink of choice? Water or coke with lime
E- Essential item I use every day. COMPUTER!
F- Favorite color: LAVENDER!
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Home? I have moved way too many times to have a home town. What would you say it is, Ma?
I- Indulgence: Candy candy candy candy!
J- January or February? OCTOBER
K- Kids and names: Austin, tessa, bruce and brandy
L- Life is incomplete without? Books
M- Marriage date: September 3, 1996-elopement. August 9, 1997- wedding
N- Number of siblings: 2 half, one step
O- Oranges or apples? Kiwi
P- Phobias or fears? Being trapped. Seriously- it could be a fucking gymnasium, but if I can't get out I will panic!!! I am sooooo going to be cremated when I pass on!!!!!!!
Q- Favorite quote?: "I create feelings in others they themselves don't understand." Lightening McQueen
R- Reasons to smile: My little baby girl!!!
S- Season: I like spring
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Um, Gail! And Candace! Hmmm... Granny- yer it!
U- Unknown fact about me: Unknown to whom?
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Beets. Are beets vegetables?
W- Worst habit: Overeating, overblogging, over-tv watching,
X- X-Rays: teeth?
Y- Your favorite food? Chocolate, blackened rib eye, and alfredo
Z- Zodiac sign? Capricorn, aquarious rising, moon in scorpio!

8 comments:

Granny said...

Okay but it may take me a while to complete.

Candace said...

Hey, Birthday Girl! Thanks for the tag. Maybe that'll get me off my butt and back to blogging.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the cremation. And the overblogging.

Zanthera Degore said...

Didn't you say you have many Cancer friends? You said your rising and all and I just realized my rising is Cancer and we do tend to be more like our rising the older we get...

My moon is Gemini though

Rowan Dawn said...

granners- okey dokey!

candace- i thought you might like something to do!

jblue- Who is Beazley?

Zan/Marlee-Lots of cancer pals!! I know at times I have been much more like an aquarius than a capricorn! Gemini- my daughter is a gemini. I can't beleive my moon is in scorpio! Ahhh!!!!

Gail said...

I will get around to it one of these days.
I made Banana Nut cake today/maple frosting. I found a easier way to make the frosting. Instead of boiling the brown sugar and butter, then mixing the powder sugar. I just use 3c of 10x sugar,1/3c of butter or margarine and 1/2 of maple syrup. Not real maple sugar, but the stuff like Mrs. Butterworth's made w/corn syrup. I tasted as good if not better than the other way. I used to make you and John banana cake on your b-days

Gail said...

I meant maple syrup not maple sugar.
mom

Rowan Dawn said...

thats not fair!!! i want some!