December 31, 2006

My Resolutions-

I got this idea from Margie. These are my New Year resolutions:
  1. too eat as much as possible
  2. never do any laundry, dishes or sweeping
  3. sit around watching TV all day
  4. never, ever clean any toilets, sinks or tubs!
  5. frivolously spend all our money
  6. never pay any bills
  7. read absolutely no books

So, if I resolve to do all of these things, then by next year I will be thinner, cleaner, more fit, well read and financially responsible. Get it?

3 comments:

Zanthera Degore said...

Ha! That's hilarious and genius!! Happy New Year Dawn!!!

katy said...

So that was the secret all along. Wish ya had told us sooner.

Rowan Dawn said...

dozer- i haven't been online all day. the comp has been off... wierd! i have a phone, tho... and email...

zan- Thanks! Back at ya!

Katy- You will have to thank margie for coming up with it,lol!