December 27, 2006

New Blogger

So it's not called blogger beta anymore. It has been upgraded to new blogger, and it finally let me join. Know what the really cool part is? It merged Lavender's Grimoire, my beta site, with Dreamscape! I had created the other blog with my google account, and when I entered in the same account for my "old" blogger, they merged! I had been worried that it would create problems, but it didn't. It just took a little longer than normal.

So here I am- finally enjoying the new blogger like the rest of the cool kids!!!!


Let's see, what else is going on? I got Austin a 360 which he is in love with. Tessa inherited the old xbox and a TV, and she picked out Thrillville, just to make Austin jealous. That game won't play on the 360! She doesn't have satellite in there- yet. It is impossible to find an xbox remote that will turn it into a DVD player anymore! WTF? Stores are only selling components for the 360! I bought it at Best Buy, and they had the sweetest deal. I got 2 free games, call of duty 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted and a $20 gift card! I bought an extra wireless controller and an external cooler, a play as you go battery charger for the controllers, and a 2 year protection/replacemet plan that covers everything but taking a hammer to it or drowning the darn thing.

I have a ton of stuff to do, including wrapping up the bill paying, laundry and house cleaning. I need to return a game, buy some hair stuff, and make something to eat. Hopefully not in that order. C went to Montana with his folks to pick up the other pickup (sorry) since his mom totalled his work truck. He better be back for Bruce's birthday! Mine is on the 29th- I am pretty sure he won't make it back by then. No biggie- I am just getting older! 31, btw- if your interested in that sort of thing!

8 comments:

Gail said...

Hey Dawn this has nothing to do with your post. I put a friend blog on links and when I click on it, it doesn't work. Help!
Also, how do you stike a line throuh a word?
Love dummy mom

Rowan Dawn said...

i will email it to ya, ma!

Anonymous said...

does the protection include someone running over the 360?

Deech said...

If I had all the money back that I spent on Video Games this Christmas, I could probably put a good dent in my Mortgage Payments. Also ended up getting my youngest a PSP. Don't know yet if this was a good move but he seems to enjoy it.

And yet, I keep reflecting on my youth, when video gaming meant you got out your saved roll of quarters to go to the corner store and spend some time with the Pac-Man Machine....man am I dating myself here or what?

Happy Holidays Lavender!

Flyinfox_SATX

Rowan Dawn said...

Suz- Um, no. Neither was Alice's laptop when Bruce pulled the keys off. How's yours?

flyingfox- save money- join gamefly! it's like netflix for games! pac man is fun...

Zanthera Degore said...

Hehehe 31 is a good age, it's younger then me :P

Happy New Year and Birthday if I don't get back sometime soon. Hubby took the kid to the children's, her stomach is aching for three days and we have done everything even ice bag on stomach for a bit. I don't know how this week-end is going to turn out. ::sigh::

Rowan Dawn said...

oh, poor girl! lemme know how she is doing, marlee! oh, and thanks for noticing that tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!

Margaret said...

They won't let me switch to the "New fangled Blogger" yet. I tried and it told me I had too many posts and comments and I'd have to wait. That's okay - if they still have quirks, I don't wanna deal with them.