December 31, 2006

Blocks & Inhibitions: The Devil

You can't continue to rigidly meet others' expectations, fearing their disapproval if you don't.

The card in the Blocks position points to self-undermining tendencies, areas where you could be in denial, where you could get stuck -- unless you examine yourself and make some corrections.

The Devil card in this position represents fear -- specifically the fear of being told that you are bad, unnatural or out of balance. Such fear kills all joy, creativity and progress. That being the case, learn to get off on creating a little disapproval from time to time.

Learn to maintain equanimity no matter how people react toward your energy or ideas. Free yourself up to more fully and authentically explore issues that are unique to you. Be comfortable with the fact that you have passions outside the norm. When you do so, others' responses won't have so much power to diminish your confidence. Tap your authentic self.

Oh my lord, how accurate is that? That is just one card from my free 11 card reading I got from tarot.com. I am impressed. there was another card so far that totally makes sense to me, but I have to take it literally. I had to read it a few times before I got it, but now I am glad it did. It even fits with my question: What is the best approach for dealing with my depression?

5 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

you think!

Zanthera Degore said...

Hehehe I used to read tarot until I became a mom. Somehow water does not like to have cards around whether it is my daughter chewing on them as a toddler or me throwing my cold facecloth (I was sick and had it on my forehead) and it landing on my new deck.

I miss the tarot ::sniffle:: I'm gonna check out this tarot.com

Zanthera Degore said...

Hmm wouldn't let me have my answers, doesn't like Canadians? I usually go here http://www.facade.com/ for readings.

Rowan Dawn said...

sorry- zan, don't know! thanks for the link!

Zanthera Degore said...

I got my email from that tarot.com place and it gave me my chart reading?? It was pretty damn good but not tarot ::lol:: the site wasn't joking that it had a database problem.