December 29, 2006

Oh great

Let's remember this day not as Lavender Dawn's Birthday, but as the day Saddam Hussein was hanged. Good grief, couldn't they have done it on the 30th? Just for me?

Some guy in New Dehli has been sexually assualting and murdering little kids. They have found 15 skulls in his home. 38 kids have gone missing and the police did nothing because everyone in the neighborhood is poor. Now cops are getting fired...

Next year filming wil start on the next Indiania Jones movie starring that georgious hottie Harison Hord. Han Solo is sooo yummy!

I rubbed my eye and it kept itching. I rubbed it more and was distracted by the kids. finally I realized something was wrong. Now it is blood shot and still itches, 2 days later! when I pull the lower lid down, a red dot is visible. I have been using clear eyes on it. Oh, andit started producing eye boogers almost immedeately. It really sucks.

We went to ryans for dinner last night for an early birthday celebration. Just me and all 4 kids, after a day spent at Piney shores. We played putt putt golf, tried our skills at archery- I shot my arrow way over the super tall net on the second try. Yes, I rock, I know. I just can't aim! We went swimming, too. So I loaded up the kids with promises of a buffet dinner. Bruce was hungry and picked up his big people fork and dove in. A woman nearby was very impressed at how well behaved and mannered he was, and how well he ate! Yeah, well, he was hungry and you don't mess with a capricorn's food! Brandy was even at her cutest, devouring dinner rolls out of her pudgy little fingers. So the family crowed and cooed about my family and how lucky I was, and how she can't have kids. They left before the truth came out. Before Bruce stuffed himself and moved into his 2 year old curiosity. They didn't get to see him spill a full glass of milk all over himself and the table or stand on his chair, or yell MOM!!!!! Ahh, my guh guh!

But that is alright. Let her dream there are some perfect kids out there. Tonight, none of them will go to bed and it is 11pm. *sigh*

11 comments:

Zanthera Degore said...

Well Dawn don't know if you beat me but my birthday is 9/10... close enough. It ruined birthdays to come... people are so depressed on my b-day.

Sounds like you have conjunctivitis. One doctor told me don't bother with the prescription just put polysporin on your eye. It was pretty good. I just don't think I would l use the numbing polysporin though.

Candace said...

Every year when they remember Saddam's death, I'll remember that it's YOUR birthday - so I'm glad they planned it that way!
:)

Rowan Dawn said...

oh great, I looked it (cunjuctivitis) up, zan, and I think I have the pinkeye caused by allergies! this sucks. your bday is 9/10? That's awesome.

dozer-you are forgiven! i bought 2 candles- a 3 and a 1!

candy- gee, thanks!

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday. Eh, don't worry I won't remember the Saddam thing or the date. Well, okay ... if I don't write it down I'll forget your birthdate also by this time next year. I'm really bad on remembering dates and things like that. =O(

Happy Birthday. Really, what a cool time of the year to have one.

Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dawn!

Rowan Dawn said...

Thank you Ann! Happy New Year!

Diana Crabtree said...

Wow! What a birthday! I think you deserve a mulligan. On January 29th go get your nails done or something, hopefully there wont be any murderers or murderous dictators in the news on that day (well, we can hope)

Happy birthday (late) anyway!!!

Thanks so much for the encouragement on my blog...it's really needed right now :)

Rowan Dawn said...

Her margie! I missed ya there- oops! Thank you! Happy new Year!

Diana-thanks for the idea! Too bad i can't officially change my birthday, lol. As for the other stuff- no problem!

Gail said...

Charles Manson and his Helter Skelter murders of actress Sharon Tate, with baby inside of her and other people the were killed on my 17th Birthday,8/9. I think I'd rather have Saddam killed my b-day.
Mom

Rowan Dawn said...

Ok Ma (Gail), you got me beat! And that's my anniversary damn it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks