July 15, 2013

Whole30 day 11

Awesome day. Last night I read up on nerd fitness and made changes. Skipped breakfast, worked out hard. Motivated myself by saying, wait until I'm lifting 25 pounds (dumbell rows)! Wait until I'm dead lifting 100 pounds! Etc etc. Worked wonders. I worked harder, faster and everything seemed lighter and easier. I killed the voice that says "this is so hard, so heavy, Ughhh, etc" and replaced it with confidence! I did stair jump things and body lifts using the pool table! These are from the advanced workout. I revisited the videos.lazt night. I'd been doing some wrong and today I corrected my form.
When I was done, I turned back to the Wii Fit Plus and did 20+ minutes advanced yoga. I finished at 10:30. I didn't eat until noon. Big lunch! Salad with salmon, boiled eggs, avo, cuc, onions, bell peppers, evoo. Nuts and seeds for snacks. Spaghetti with meatsauce on zoodles, sauteed greens, and a quick cucumber salad. Next time.use more zucchini. Recipe posted earlier so I can make it again and find it.
Waaaay more energetic today. Epsom.salt and.cider vinegar bath, coconut oil on skin.  Beeed. Tired. Go.away.

No comments: