July 20, 2013

Whole30 Day 15 and 16 oopsie

Some weird veggie thing yesterday for breakfast. We were out of eggs. Sad face. Meatloaf cupcakes for lunch. Brandy's had mashed potatoes since she doesn't like sweet potatoes. Dinner for me? Salad and more meatloaf. They had a pizza party with chips and oreo's. I was good beyond measure. Yay me. I even left the honey out of the sauce for meatballs and used grassfed beef.
We got to meet a facebook friend, Farrah! Yay! Tessa made her dad a pink apron for his birthday. With cupcakes and sparklesI worked out but dragged ass. I did the best I could and didn't give up. I think the problem was more having my period than skipping a day. Idk. Next week I won't skip.
Today was a rest day. I read and hung out with the kids. Fried eggs for breakfast. Two meatballs for lunch. Sunflower seeds for a snack. Italian hitdish for dinner. I used collards and after I thought "Doh! I have cabbage!!" Whatev's. There is always laters. Ok. By.
Oh yeah.... Halfway there!!

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

wow...that really looks good..

Unknown said...

I just get creative and think, "What can I make with "real" food?" Tonight is fish!!!

Unknown said...

Oh that weird thing for breakfast was yellow squash, onion, garlic and an heirloom to mato on some lettuce.