July 08, 2013

Whole30 Day 4 Part 1

This time I didn't forget my ppst as much as I lost it when I went to google to search for the name of Marius (Eddie something) from Le Mis. Long story short, this time: I got two free rentals because the Redbox was broken and I drove all the way to town and that one didn't have Brave or the Oz movie, so I got Le Mis. I'm a snob, because in middle school I read the book and saw the musical. Anne Hathaway was amazing! She nailed it. So much so I had nightmares last night!! I know, right? And here is where I lost my post, because I couldn't remember Cosette's lover's name. I read how awful Russell Crowe's singing was but it was fine! It was wonderful compared to the CROAKING frog voice of Eddie Something. God, he made me want to stab my own ears. Hahaha I am so mean.
Today is workout day and I was looking forward to it all weekend! I love how I feel after a workout and I think I will zumba on off days if I feel like it. I've read how "unnecessary" cardio is and "just lift weights" and 80% is what you eat blah blah blah. I want a healthy body that has stamina and energy so I can enjoy life to the fullest. I've battled oppression, depression and addiction and know what helps overcome those things? Exercise. Dance. Sports. Running. Yoga. Hiking. Kayaking. Pick your favorite and JUST DO IT if it makes you feel good! I love zumba! A Personal.Trainer told me I would have to dance for 2 hours up to 5 days a week to lose weight on cardio alone. This doesn't mean don't do cardio! He said I don't need diet pills or supplements for energy. Just. Work. Out. And that will create energy and he was right. Now I do a combo of zumba, strength training and clean eating (Paleo). I want to add in play, yoga and moar zumba to getvme off my lazy, tired butt! I was that jazzed this morning that workout day was finally here.
Whole30 workout day
2 scrambled eggs with 1 tbsp evoo, half caff coffee, water (pre workout meal)
Put dishes away, reboot laundry
Beat level 110 on Candy Crush Saga WOOOOT!
20 MINUTES high intensity Zumba Core on the Wii. I tried a different workout with dances I didn't know and it was great!
Basic Body Workout x3 plus 1 rep
11 jumping jacks
14 squats
14 lunges
8 push ups
downward facing dog
10 arm things (each side)
I did three sets if those with 1 minute break in between. Then I stretched, started blogging, and made my post workout bonus meal. This I look forward to also, because I get to eat starch!
Pan fried salmon in small amount of EVOO, salt, pepper and fresh thyme with half a small sweet potato. Just a smidge of oil, becacuase the post workout meal.is supposed to have little to no fat. I fogrgot to take a picture! Oopsie!
And.... I forgot to do my dead lifts!!! So a few minutes ago while typing up my workout, I ran and deadlifted 50 pounds 11 times. Another oopsie!! Lolol
I should go check on the laundry now and wash some dishes and probably wouldn't hurt to shower. That zumba workout made me sweat!! Later gaters!

No comments: