July 08, 2013

Whole30 day 4 part 2

Crispy Paleo Chicken Tenders | CrossFit Syracuse http://crossfitsyracuse.com/2013/01/crispy-paleo-chicken-tenders/
I made this recipe and it was divine! I seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, italian seasoning and paprika. Heaven in my mouth! I made them in two batches and next time I will clean the pan, or judt have two pans going at once. Coconut flour absorbs the oil! I may also have fried an avacado since I had left over flour.  Tasted better than the last time. I was craving it! I also stirfried yellow and red bell beppers, garlic and onion with kale and over cooked it slightly. Ooopsie! The kids had carrots with "ranch" (Simply Dressed Ceasar) that they lurved! Simple ketchup for their dipping pleasure. The kids are not total cave children ... Yet. Living in two different homes makes it difficult to restrict what they eat too much.
For lunch we had the last t bone, sliced, served on the rest of the salad I had made up. I haven't made an italian dressing yet, so I just use EVOO, salt, pepper, and some italian seasoning.
I also had a snack. I know that isn't Whole30, but my metabolism sucks balls and I fall asleep around 2-4 if I don't recharge. I had a nap from 4 to 5 because I was cranky. For snack I had an egg, that was a double yolk, 1 cup sauteed spinach and a handful of baby carrots. I am actually full tonight. I think I am.just not eating enough at meals to feel full. I love salad, but it isn't very filling at all.
Why am I so tired? Ovulating? Not sleeping well? Or enough? Need MOAR exercise? Probably AOTA! I have a sleep CD I'll play tonight and instead of flopping into bed, Ima actually get ready for bed. Omg a bedtime routine! And I want to do zumba before work in the morning, so going to get my clothes, shoes and breakfast ready tonight. I'm still tired.

1 comment:

Rowan Dawn said...

The app won't let me put an actual.link in right now.