July 14, 2013

Whole30 part 2, hiking and a picnic

I really hate this app. I lost everything again. I'm not fixin' to retype everything. Humph!!
We went hiking. We had almonds, strawberries and sunflower seeds for a picnic. We hiked some more. Brandy helped some kids catch tiny frogs.
We came home, they had burgers, I had left over shrimp. We were exhausted and David and me slept for two hours! I woke up energetic.
For supper I threw leftover steak in a pan and tossed that on a salad and had a really small sweet potato. For dinner we had a fried avocado. Tip? Don't use coconut oil. It foams up and you get mush. EVOO works fine.
Avocado, sliced, pitted, and peeled. I cut the halves in half so it's quartered. I mix coconut milk into 1 beaten egg (Don't eat the cream! Bahahaha) and double dip: avo into seasoned coconut flour, egg, flour. I fry them in a small cast iron skillet, about 3-4 T oil, couple minutes per side until browned. I mixed the leftover flour and egg and fried it up like a savory pancake. Delicious! I'm losing my anger at myself for losing my post, my throat still hurts, and I need a bath... Epsom salt here I come! Oh and we played snakes and ladders, then I realized I lost my post, snapped at Brandy, David slid down a snake, and I said phooey on this. Wasn't fun anymore. Watching Madagascar cartoons on netflix. Oh and one more thing, I hated the fried avo the first time I made it, but I'd cut it into smaller pieces and used cocnut oil and it was a nasty mess. Now I use big chunks and it's nommers. Sorry this is a mess.  It is what it is.

No comments: