July 12, 2013

Whole30 Day 7 and Lynyrd Skynyrd/Bad Company Concert

Today rocked!! Switched from half caff to decaf and David hasn't said anything! I think it's because before, he had a pot of coffee and skipped breakfast, but since I went CAVEWOMAN I started preparing him big breakfasts. What's a more stable energy source? He drinks less coffee and he doesn't have the shakes any more. Woot woot!
This morning he made his own breakfast so I just cooked for me. Sauteed (almost crispy) collard greens, 2 eggs a some grapes. Not pretty enough for a picture and um, I ate it before I could anyway. XD
I managed to squeeze in 20minutes of yoga before work and then DEVOURED about 4 figs and dates, and some nuts. *insert drama drama drama*
I made a quickie supper because the concert was tonight! I browned two pounds of ground beef and onion and put half in the fridge for later use. Let me tell y'all something. Grassfed beef STINKS! It stinks like a feedlot/sale barn/pasture! It tasted fine, but the smell!  Meat should not smell like cow poop!
Dinner: grassfed gb, italian seasonings, grape tomatoes, and spinach with cucumber salad and what I like to call "roughage" and homemade italian dressing.
Concert was awesome. Got there fine, took a bit to settle in since so many people met us there. They didn't disappoint! Go see the show!

1 comment:

Jaydit said...

Grassfed beef, or any grassfed meat....will have a certain Aroma...like Deer Meat.....because the animal ate grass, and plants..Don't mind the Smell, you